Welcome to the Corrib Rest Website
The Corrib Rest was established in 1997 and has been transformed into one of London's most genuine Irish pubs. It holds the homely feel of a warm and welcoming pub with its traditional design.
The Corrib Rest was voted Best Irish Pub in London in 2006.
The River Corrib flows through Galway City and the Claddagh Village.
What we provide:
Food is served from:
- Monday - Friday 11:00am till 10:00pm
- Saturday 11:00am till 7:00pm
- Sunday 12:30pm till 7:00pm
The Corrib is fully air conditioned and has an outdoor area for eating and drinking and we also provide disabled facilities.
The Corrib offers a wide selection of beers, wines and spirits.
Our Opening Times:
- Monday - 11:00am till 11:00pm
- Tuesday - 11:00am till 11:00pm
- Wednesday - 11:00am till 11:00pm
- Thursday - 11:00am till 11:00pm
- Friday - 11:00am till 12:00pm
- Saturday -11:00am till 12:00pm
- Sunday -12:00am till 11:00pm
We welcome everybody but expect people to be friendly, polite and adhere to the rules of the pub.
- To be dressed appropriately
- Passport or driving license D will be required from anyone who looks under 21
- No illegal substances will be tolerated
- Anyone appearing to be drunk and disorderly will not be served
"Please have a look around our site and the pages of our sister pubs, we look forward to seeing you in one of our pubs soon"